Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I can't wait as well! Dyeable accessories! Properly growing palm trees! Where do we begin?
handpancak3
handpancak3
We begin with looking to the next update, then spamming Relogic's and 505Games' inboxes with the same question: "When is the next update?!" Because I love the 1.3.1 update on PC, and I think it's absolutely amazing.
ikillzombies
ikillzombies
...While mobile players like myself wallow in the fact that there will probably never be mobile 1.3 update...
handpancak3
handpancak3
Maybe there will be, we just have to believe.

And personally, playing moblie is just too hard for me.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
It's a nice and refreshing break from the other versions, if you ask me.
handpancak3
handpancak3
I just want to be able to do the Celestrial Event and the Martian Madness event.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Building blocks. That is all. I do, however, find the inclusion of the Moon Lord to be absolutely necessary for the completeness of the game.
handpancak3
handpancak3
Some kind of final boss with boss gear after you beat him. For ps4, the last boss is Duke Fishron, and beating him felt a bit, you know, anticlimactic at first. All he did was fall, and the final bosses' loot wasn't legendary.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Even then, I still regard Ocram as the last boss of the Console/Mobile version in a few ways.
handpancak3
handpancak3
He is, in a way, but I think that since you can beat him before Fishron, technically he isn't the final boss. He is somewhat of a final boss, but not to me personally.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Yuuup. As much as I like to say that he was the last one implemented, you're not wrong.
handpancak3
handpancak3
Then comes the Moon Lord...
Back
Top Bottom