Terraria Community Forums

NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
No @zeskorion I don't. I intend to have proof before I change anything really. If she wants to come out and tell me, I'll tell her back. Until then... she is pretty much just another stinking girl. Believe me @Aesir I know, and I am a bit sick of it
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
And besides, I don't need or want "love advice." I am doing fine on my own, though it helps that I am stubborn as a mule.
Aesir
Aesir
So, you expect her to make the first move? Knowing most females, that will be unusual. Unless she really likes you and can't hide it for long, that is. If that doesn't happen, she'll probably just do those kind of things till you notice it and make the first move yourself.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Notice and react are two completely different things. And besides, I am content just being friends, for now. As I said, my stubbornness helps me in situations where I would rather not react. TBH are small part of me wants to react, and make the first move, but until Puberty hits full swing, it will remain a SMALL part.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
That much I am determined of.
zeskorion
zeskorion
It is probably hormones. Females hit puberty sooner.

I never had such feelings, even in puberty, to be honest
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Yes yes yes, I am well aware.that girls hit puberty as much as 2-3 years on average earlier than boys. Still, her actions are both intriguing and annoying, and I wish that one of us had the guts to say something.
Aesir
Aesir
I am currently experiencing my first true love. In all honesty, this is the first time I have really felt this. It helped me a lot in the long run. The love even helped me seal in the darkest aspects of my own personality and effectively end my depression. It varies from people to people. Your life, your choices.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
I definitely wouldn't go as far as to say we love each other at all. It would be stretching it a little to say we have a crush on each other, in reality. Though her feelings are obviously more open. This is why I sorta expect her to make the first move..
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I'd stay away and just ignore it because she'll probably change her opinion in like 4 months because girls are like that
GamerTheC/03
GamerTheC/03
My brother had a 'Girlfriend' who blackmailed him he didn't want her to cry when he said no so he had to say yes to her being his girlfriend... not known at the time she was stinking insane!!!
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Guys, did you not see I said, "I don't want advice."? I am not anywhere near ready to have a girlfriend. Not even close. And Jetstream, this attitude towards me has been going on, though fluctuating at times, for about two and a half years. And, I agree, girls change their mind way too often.
GamerTheC/03
GamerTheC/03
I was just telling a tale of my own.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
I know. I wasn't telling you off, just stating what I said, again.
GamerTheC/03
GamerTheC/03
Okay, so how's life?
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Meh. Pretty boring. As I stated, those who things were the most interesting things O did yesterday. I just got done picking up firework rubble with the Boy Scouts.
Aesir
Aesir
I used to be a gynophobe. Not a misogynist, a gynophobe. I didn't hate women, I was afraid of them. I had my reasons back then, stemming from a trauma. After some recovery, I no longer feel like I used to. That was one of my only few fears in my life, including thanatophobia as well as hematophobia.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
Combine Hemato and Thanatophobia, and you get the fear of bleeding to death. :dryadtongue: I don't hate girls, not am I scared of them, I just find ones around my age, give or take a few, just plain annoying.
Aesir
Aesir
I find the vast majority of the youth where I live unbearable, but that's something that stems from the rotten culture of my country. I hold a deep seated grudge against my country as a whole, but the youth takes the cake. I used to be a gynophobe because of a trauma that I had after a very terrible incident.
NightFuryis11
NightFuryis11
:/ Not good.
Back
Top Bottom