Terraria Community Forums

W1K
W1K
What about Pikablu?
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
remembering it doesn't make it less forgettable.

for example tauros is really forgettable. tbh it's been years since i've last acknowledged its existence, and i'm probably going to forget about it pretty soon
Warpshard
Warpshard
Can I say the Johto Starters? Out of them all, the Johto starters seem to be the least memorable, as a person who has admittedly never finished a Pokemon game.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
A lot of people like to say Maractus is the most forgettable Pokémon. I tend to forget to catch a Tangela more often than I'd care to admit.
Warpshard
Warpshard
I guess this shows how little I know about Pokemon. Is Maractus some sort of Cactus themed Pokemon?

EDIT: I looked it up. Yes. Yes, it is another cactus-themed Pokemon.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
i believe maractus is a gen 5 cactus pokémon, yeah. a lot of gen 5 pokémon are pretty forgettable unfortunately
Devalaous
Devalaous
Then theres stuff like Qwilfish
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
what about huntail
Devalaous
Devalaous
Pretty much anything thats weak and single-stage goes forgotten
Warpshard
Warpshard
What about Luvdisk?
neoselket
neoselket
OW
MY HEAD
STOP
THAT HURTS
Arpiter
Arpiter
I always forget Alomola and Walrein are actual pokemon and that rock fish thing who's name is escaping me.
Devalaous
Devalaous
Everyone remembers that because all the happy couples spam it as a joke, and it was an obvious throwaway gimmick pokemon
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
A memory jog will get me all of the first 151. After that its hit and miss, with only ones I like staying in mind.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Arpiter; Relicanth, Binacle or Corsola?
Arpiter
Arpiter
Relicanth was the one! I don't really see much of It, same with Corsola. (I'm beginning to think some of these fishes are just filler Pokemon for the anime)
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
Relicanth is noteworthy for being one of the keys to unlocking the Hoenn legendary trio.
Back
Top Bottom