Terraria Community Forums

Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Alright, so my game was working fine, but no pokemon nearby, cant catch pokemon, eggs are glitched, no pokestops and no gyms in places they were before. I tried emailing Niantic directly, and asking on reddit. But I have not seen help in either places so I thought I would ask in a place where people will actually respond and see if they can help. Let me know if you know anything about this, thanks :)
MournfulRelic
MournfulRelic
Have you tried closing the app completely, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting, or a combination of the three?
stormconure
stormconure
I've had that happen before, but it's usually bad connection. If yours persists, I dont know what to tell you.

Only thing I can suggest is connecting to different wifis, restarting your phone, or just waiting to see if anything shows up.
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
@MournfulRelic I had restored my phone, redownloaded, reset, restarted, and everything in that nature.

@stormconure I have used different wifis. It may be a problem with my phone because my friend was able to use my account perfectly fine on his phone.
MournfulRelic
MournfulRelic
It may be a problem with your phone.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
give up because Pokémon go is now :red:
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
stormconure
stormconure
There was actually an update released in the past hour, as I've just now learned. Maybe try downloading the update? I think if you have an outdated version it may not communicate with the servers very well.
Back
Top Bottom