Terraria Community Forums

Hie the Badger
Kelp
Kelp
I'm confused at what you're getting at right now.
Kelp
Kelp
I know of the post... I just don't get why you commented here and then pinged Matsu. :eek:
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Because I assumed one of you would immediately go offline as soon as I did. I gave myself a 50% chance to get an answer. But still. If people cant handle casual swearing I don't want them on my profile. They only come there to tell me that I will get in trouble anyway.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I doubt anyone will get the Polish swears, except maybe Europeans and when it's about the k- word.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I only use polish swears on christmas. But I post things with swearing in them.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Tired of posting trigger warnings (yes thats what they are)
Kelp
Kelp
I am not speaking for the entire team, but I see it unlikely that we would find or create a plugin to do this. If you want only the people you deem sensible to see your profile, then switch it to followers only.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I am under the assumption that there are more people who like what I post and shouldn't drop all the walls for a few people who are triggered by swears yet have no good reasons why I should stop. Just a few walls and a sign that says "You will get angry if you enter here."
Bezixx
Bezixx
I hear Polish swears everyday, I use them not so often, though. As for the "maturity" thing, even if it was switchable, lotsa people still wouldn't, so I wouldn't really expect a huge effect, just look how many see your swears.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Thats still a standing offer by the way. Someone tell me why swears are bad?
Bezixx
Bezixx
I mean, they had to turn off filter after all.
Back
Top Bottom