Terraria Community Forums

Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Also,
CtkbHXdVIAAxmB0.jpg
stormconure
stormconure
I've started to notice that racism hasn't gone away, it's just shifted. Discrimination against blacks isn't gone, it's just that discrimination against whites is now just as common.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Oh no, racism wasn't a problem before the Trayvon Martin shooting.
Then the whole movement started from lack of evidence.
Then it piles on white hate.
There never was any discrimination against blacks- It's just painted that way so people can take advantage and discriminate against whites. All apart of the Left's plan.
stormconure
stormconure
Ever noticed how 90% of the Left's plans are designed to make you feel "guilty" for not supporting them?
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
That's their whole shtick. Cultural Marxism. Don't think for yourself. You are part of a group, you are now this. Meanwhile, they claim to be diverse and tolerant, but that is a mere facade for the foolish and blind.
To the left, you either are with them or against them. No difference of opinions- otherwise you are an enemy. The whole reason they have the support of feminism is because of this quality.
Sad!
stormconure
stormconure
Tbh the right isn't exactly much better. I understand their motives, but extreme right wing people usually advocate no change whatsoever. What's the good of a society that can't evolve? I support minor right stuff to a small degree, but extremists are ridiculous.

I guess I just hate both sides. Politics sucks, that's that.
Omnir
Omnir
It's elitism versus elitism -- "tolerance" versus "self-discipline". Both have their place, but in politics, both are done in very robotic (read: super generalizing and unchecked) and most times people ignore that they really are a combination of both.

I don't want a world where I'm always wrong because the "little guy" is little, nor a world where there is a law/norm for every trivial thing.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
If Hillary becomes president, I plan on fleeing to Japan, or retreating to the Caribbeans. Anything is better than having the epitome of Establishment, AKA the funding of all this stupid liberal left :red:, be our president.
Omnir
Omnir
To note, though: I'm conservative. I do not enjoy the excuse making of the left, but I readily see the absolutism of the right. And, as a white male in the USA, I did not see any of the "privilege" I was supposed to have -- or was it paying $120 for car insurance where African-Americans and Hispanics paid $80? (seriously). And my parents being so poor they donated blood for cheese and diapers.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
I've said it before- Racism was very small before Obummer took office for a reason. Black Lives Matter exists NOT to absolve Black "murders", no no no. It exists to increase racial tensions.
It exists to make Whites, the more statistically successful race, to look like :red:ing demons that need to fall. And guess who funds them? A bastard Jew who betrayed his own kind, George Soros.
stormconure
stormconure
I will admit I'm hoping that trump wins this election, only because if hillary gets in we become a communist dictatorship, basically. Im still terrified of trump tho. He could start WW3: USA vs The World.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Currently, the only "war" relations Trump has stated is to fight ISIS, and get revenge for disrespect.

Hillary plans to war with Russia over allegations.
Back
Top Bottom