Terraria Community Forums

PlanteraBlade
PlanteraBlade
I feel the same. It's annoying to think about the fact that people might go in this November to vote blindly.
stormconure
stormconure
I never say it's none of my business. I just say that it's no use voting at this election. Because if whoever I vote for gets in, I know I'll regret voting for them. May as well just not vote to save myself guilt.

This is in the situation that I'm old enough to vote. Still got one more year.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
In regards to this presidential election, there's absolutely no winning at all. It's also one of the most historic elections, so I think the people who don't end up voting aren't voting because they don't care, but for other reasons.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Just off the top of my head, a conservative obviously wouldn't vote for the robot that Hillary is, but giving their vote to Trump is a bad idea too. Trump has a warped version of conservatism and he's continuing to push these views, and a lot of the conservative politicians are falling in line. If Trump became president, conservatism would be distorted beyond repair.
stormconure
stormconure
I used to be conservative. Now I'm independent. Not just because of this election, but because I've come to see just how idiotic both sides are.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Just - ugh. It's awful. It hurts my brain to think about this election.
Rokas
Rokas
mcmullin is still an option
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
not a realistic one.
Back
Top Bottom