Terraria Community Forums

Scarecrow
Scarecrow
and they wonder why they have a broken nose from all the doors that were slammed in their face.
Trepolo
Trepolo
I actually sat outside and listened to a group speak. Fully respecting before stating my religion
Persecutor
Persecutor
Even though I don't follow their religion, I have to admit they are super polite. Too bad that they are born with an instinct to knock on every door they see.
Trepolo
Trepolo
Yea, they aren't rude people so i can't stand being rude to them. Rudeness with me is reserved for when someone is being rude to me or offensive in some manner
Persecutor
Persecutor
And they say Satanists are evil...
Jill
Jill
Whatever you guys think, you have to respect them for their persistence if anything. To love your religion and lifestyle to the point where you're willing to give your time, suffer verbal abuse... all for the sake of as they see it, helping others to the same religion that they enjoy and believe in. Well, that's a big deal to me.
Jill
Jill
Anyways, I personally wouldn't slam them for telling others about their religion. Jesus asked his disciples to spread the good news, which to them they do. You noted their polite behaviour - of course, that is how a good Christian should probably believe. I don't agree with their beliefs, but I can respect their personal devotion to them.
Trepolo
Trepolo
we arent evil until you piss us off, then the whole dark minded :red: has a chance of happening. One of the mutual beliefs between any satanist ive ever met along with myself is if someone hurts you or a loved one they deserve your full wrath and ultimate destruction along with the sensation of every pain and humiliation physically and spiritually possible....
Trepolo
Trepolo
@Shotte i totally agree with you, i like theology though so thats part of it i guess.

@Persecutor But no we totally arent evil >.>
Jill
Jill
Then I cannot agree with you. I think forgiveness should be a principle everyone should strive to abide by, whether Christian, religious or not. Forgiveness is difficult, no doubt, but forgiving others is what makes us greater.
Jill
Jill
Even if forgiveness can not be given, vengeful behaviour is still... not acceptable. That belongs in the pages of the Old Testament, but not in modern society. The fact it exists at all, both in the Bible and today saddens me greatly.
Jill
Jill
Well, to be fair Dameon, I didn't see that until I'd posted those two, haha! I mean, I'm glad you share my interest in hearing about the beliefs of others.

I still can't agree with approval of vengeance, though.
Trepolo
Trepolo
Eh, It's a principle, do we actually go through with it? most of the time no, because the person talks it out or we forgive, what I meant was if someone did something unforgivable. 9 times out of 10, we brush :red: off. but i can't type how i would like in these comments as i can't type proper explanations and such. if anyone feels like throwing me some questions in pm i would love to discuss anything ^-^
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
W-Wow.

You are surprisingly kind for a satanist...
And-and I'm a christian aren't we supposed to be like mortal enemies or something?...
The answer is kind-of yes, kind-of no.
As a christian(Baptist), I have been taught not to hate the enemy, but to love them(and despise their sin.)
But, as you can imagine, that's not exactly an easy task...
Jill
Jill
I applaud your desire to show love to your neighbour, Stooge, although I believe that 'Christian', 'Catholic' and even 'Satanist' are all nothing but titles. Whether we know it or not, I think our words and deeds make us what we are, and are the basis of our personal relationship with God.
Jill
Jill
But hey, I nonetheless couldn't agree more that it's sins that are bad, and not the sinners! And indeed, we must show love, kindness and forgiveness to others.
Trepolo
Trepolo
@TTStooge the Invincible Actually, we are more of allies than you think :P I am no pseudo-satanist or a theistic satanist.

Levayan's like me are mainly peaceful
Persecutor
Persecutor
Don't worry, Stooge, as far as I know, atheist Satanists (like Dameon) don't go around sacrificing goats at midnight, their goal is to improve themselves to perfection or so I heard.
Persecutor
Persecutor
Also, their princliples are very similar to Jesus' golden rule "Do unto others..." except with revenge incorporated: "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
Trepolo
Trepolo
I see you did a bit of research, good :). and yes basically
Back
Top Bottom