Terraria Community Forums

The Dryad
The Dryad
@The Nurse is right if you check her comments she did nothing wrong she was telling me to tell her something privately but all these people started having a go at her and even I didn't do much I was just telling these people to leave my status because It's really annoying since I never really asked for them to comment on my status I find this rather unfair!
The Dryad
The Dryad
@MinerTurtle45 Should really see all the trouble he's got me and @The Nurse into now were at risk of having our accounts taken away just because he had to open his mouth. I find it quite sad actually
The Nurse
The Nurse
@Unit One Look at all of Miner Turtle45's comments. He doesn't get warning points. I can't see where any of my comments were rude. Is there anything wrong with giving a friend advice? That's what I was trying to before they all came and had a go at me. You need to become a better moderator.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
did anybody get a chance to see what cenx said here or am I getting ghost alerts
The Nurse
The Nurse
I didn't see anything.
The Dryad
The Dryad
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
They didn't agree with what Cenx said, so they deleted her comment.

I'm sure they'll delete this one as well
The Dryad
The Dryad
What do you mean by they?
The Nurse
The Nurse
@Tunnel King How many times have I told you that I'M NOT THE SAME PERSON AS THE DRYAD? I never saw any post left by Cenx. SO STOP SAYING THEY. GET OFF THIS BECAUSE @The Dryad DOESN'T WANT YOU ON HER POSTS!
The Dryad
The Dryad
WE'RE DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'M SAYING IT! WHAT DO YOU THINK THE NURE'S IS USING MY ACCOUNT NOW! BLOODY 'ELL
The Dryad
The Dryad
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DELETED CENX'S COMMENT CHECK @Unit One STATUS
The Nurse
The Nurse
How can two people delete a post anyway? Some people are so stupid. If you think we're the same person, it would at least, be nice if you had the decency to say she not they.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
"They" is used a neutral version of the third person singular personal pronoun. Since your genders aren't clear (as 'female' as you both indicated could just as well refer to respectively the Dryad and the Nurse instead of yourselves), they is preferable to he or she.
The Nurse
The Nurse
@Kazzymodus May I just ask why you decided to get involved and spread the problem? Everyone is so desperate to look clever and impress others these days! Sheesh!
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
He....was just explaining why he said "they"
The Nurse
The Nurse
@Skinny121 I know. He wants to look clever. I just spent a whole post explaining that! If you're not gonna help then get lost!
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
I was in fact trying to diffuse matters when you got outraged after mistakenly assuming you two were being accused of being the same person. I am not trying to spread the problem in any way or form.
The Nurse
The Nurse
@Kazzymodus Well , your comment doesn't hep. How is correcting someone meant to calm them down? Go take psychology lessons
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
probably gonna get a ton of hate for this, seeing as i'm obviously not wanted here, but being so defensive about not being the same person is probably going to make the mods think you're the same person even more
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
@MinerTurtle45 - you're not helping, either. It's probably best if you just move on.
Probably best if everyone does.
Back
Top Bottom