Terraria Community Forums

Exodus Starlit
Exodus Starlit
Aqua Specter. Look cool and unique, and I like how water is coming out of it (doesn't look so much good when is Ichor comming out of Golden Shower.)
Techdude594
Techdude594
@Exodus Starlit Aqua Scepter is a very nice weapon, great for crowd control, and pretty satisfying to use. However, unlike the water-bolt, it quickly loses its uses in hardmode due to its low damage.
AntithesisEK
AntithesisEK
Split between Scourge of the Corruptor and North Pole. Desperately wish there was a lunar polearm (daybreak was almost there). Stardust Dragon makes a solid runner-up. It really exemplifies the idea of what a powerful summoner could tame.
Darthkitten
Darthkitten
The Death Sickle!
PlanteraBlade
PlanteraBlade
I would probably say the Blood Butcherer. Its long range and good damage makes it a top priority for me in my early stages of the game. Sometimes even refusing to use it for a Night's Edge until just before I go into Hardmode.
MarioKart7z
MarioKart7z
copper shortsword
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune
wooden sword is awesome
FlyKip
FlyKip
Why is everyone saying copper shortsword? Do you have a legit reason to say copper shortsword?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Some might be joking. Although, I can confirm it can be fun to play with the shortswords a little. Especially if you got a Legendary prefix on your Copper Shortsword. You can quite literally swing that thing fast enough to keep several zombies away from you if you get your timing down.
Miku Hatsune
Miku Hatsune
FlyKip
FlyKip
It seems to me like the people saying copper shortsword are tryign to seem "cool" or "witty" where as I took this seriously and gave my favorite weapon and the reason for it being my favorite.
Mihn
Mihn
Arkhalis. Because it's cool. @[4122:mad:Arkhalis] is cool too.
FlyKip
FlyKip
The arkhalis is easily the most unique weapon.
Mihn
Mihn
bonus point for me getting lucky and got it on my first melee 1.3 playthrough
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I'd absolutely love to see a late game Demon Scythe. I love that it's not just a point and shoot weapon, but one that can set out temporary traps and increase in effectiveness if firing up close. I also love that it can last a fair amount of time in hardmode, but am always sad to let it go. I think a new Pumpking drop could do nicely :)
Tildemancer
Tildemancer
We need a late game flamelash type weapon. Missles ^.^
FlyKip
FlyKip
Well I guess we have yo-yos, but not in magic damage.
Tildemancer
Tildemancer
Those only extend so far, though. We need something we can direct and release.
Oleg34518
Oleg34518
Seems like a late reply, but the Star Cannon, it used to be the strongest weapon before 1.2, I remember dominating PvP against my friends when using it along with Titan Armor on mobile.
FlyKip
FlyKip
star cannon is so underused. :(
Back
Top Bottom