Mihn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hq9dZJF.png

Another way to have a loincloth-esque vanity is to use the Pixie Pants. Love how it stopped being a generic striped pants in 1.4. Also, are 3 horns too many?
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    No, not really! If three horns can be allowed, I say take advantage of that!
    I feel compelled to reply to every people supporting the price penalty, but at this point I'm way too tired to start quoting my argument from other threads back only for them to not listen entirely.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    This isn't a kick at some people in the forums, I'm mostly saying about other places.
    Could be a TEdit issue but is anyone's mannequinn bugged? I want to make sure before I post a bug report.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    The "man" part of the mannequinn is gone, and only the wood platform remains. Hovering over the mannequin changes your cursor but you can't actually click it to take in/out items.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I would say it's TEdit, but after replacing all of them and going on doing something else only to come back and seeing it's bugged again make me think that may not be the case.
    Great, now I can't decide with set to pick. There is at least 7 ones that I like and now you are asking me to pick 3, AND ranking them?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Hopefully some make it in as a mod or something.
    Woah, there are way too many good submissions in the vanity thread. Kinda make me hope for a mod with many of them added in.
    Jectu
    Jectu
    The best thing about terraria is that anyone can make mods for the game. Im sure plenty of these will be made into mods :)
    Reactions: Mihn
    Seems like most of the image link from before the update is broken. What a shame, I was looking forward to finding some old images I put on this site.
    Reactions: sillybunneh
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Most likely an issue with the image hosting site rather than the forums itself, but still. Back then people would open requests to make you avatars or drawings, and I did have people made some. While I did save a few important ones, it's sorta sad to lose them considering they are part of my youth.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And I don't think there is an avatar history section either. Well, whatever. Just being here makes me feel very nostalgic.
    This place looks very different.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Yea...
    This place went through an update.
    Everyone has fairly mixed opinions about it tbh.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's nice but it keeps throwing me off because things aren't where I remember them. It's like when your collection gets alphabetized but you've already come to remember where everything was and it just keeps throwing you off.
    It's nice to come to TCF and see that there are still people from 2014 hanging out here.
    God, locking content behind random encounters and random drops is bad game design.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I'm playing Digital Devil Saga 2 at the moment, and whoever designed that putting the requirement for 2 optional bosses to 2 rare item drop of 2 rare encounters should go to hell. Same with the Jack Frost thing, took me 5 hours to actually get 5 Jack Frost encounters to fight the boss itself.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    *Laughs in minecraft*
    Personally, I don't think Terraria really needs lore since you kinda make it up along the way, but it is fine-ish.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I prefer the idea of there being absolutely no lore, as it allows more people to give their interpretation of what it means, with nobody being able to say no to it, due to the fact that they aren't necessarily wrong.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    People are probably still going to have their own lore, maybe some will be based on the official lore, but I'm still fine with people coming up with completely custom lore.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's whatever tbh. As long as this is a side-content thing then everyone would be fine. Those who wants lore will love it and those who have their own lore figured out won't mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom