Terraria Community Forums

Khaelis
Khaelis
Meh. Whatever. Only a month. Guess I can't legitmately help people anymore on the thread.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
My dude, not to be rude, but you really should have taken a hint that maybe you shouldn't be sarcastic with people who ask for help on the forums?

Like seriously man, you already made a big ol' deal of two warning points; almost leaving the forums till summer.
Khaelis
Khaelis
I stopped caring, tbh. Sarcasm is fun.
Xylia
Xylia
There's a point in time where sarcasm crosses the acceptable line, and apparently the moderators think you crossed that line more than once. Hey, I love sarcasm myself, but you know... there's a point where you don't cross the line.
Xylia
Xylia
And I looked at the post resulting in your tempban... yes I understand the temptation to smack people around for NOT reading the front page (it is stupid, isn't it? If you have a question first thing you should do is read the OP), but yet... that was a bit over the line TBH.
Xylia
Xylia
And trust me, I know the frustration... I help out on Starbound's Frackin Universe discussion thread. FU is a very complicated mod, and nearly every single day we get people who ask inane questions that are answered one thread back, or worse, on the Overview page.
Khaelis
Khaelis
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Again, I just stopped caring. If my brain wants sarcasm, it's gonna comment with sarcasm. And what was over the line, might I ask? Just wondering.
Xylia
Xylia
That comment of yours that snidely snipped at someone for not reading the front page. And also, the one about the 6000 posts... just as the warning point says, you should have just reported it and let it go.
Xylia
Xylia
No offense to you dude, I really don't have anything against you, but snipping at someone for something like a "6000 post!" spam post is not constructive. It only adds to the spam and further derails the topic.
Khaelis
Khaelis
Like I said in my appeals, I didn't really see a need to report those. Doesn't matter anymore, cause the mods didn't even really listen to me.
Khaelis
Khaelis
And just for future reference, saying "I don't mean to offend/not to be rude/etc" to me is one way to piss me off. I just don't see a need for the sugarcoating. If something has to be said, just say it. o/
Xylia
Xylia
The 6000 post was spam, and spam is a reportable offense. That kind of thing is against the rules on nearly every game's official forums I've ever been to, and I've been to several. Moderators will sometimes overlook it, but if it gets reported, the mods have no qualms about deleting spam posts like that.
Back
Top Bottom