Terraria Community Forums

Incinerate
Incinerate
On the same :red:ing world I got my Water Walking Boots. ON THE LAST SHRINE I NEEDED TO SEARCH ON THAT WORLD.

Terraria Leveled just has won me THE :red:ING LOTTO.
Xylia
Xylia
Most Medium+ worlds have pretty much all the accessories, or at least they did back in 1.2.4 when I checked several of them using TEdit... it's pretty rare for a normal world to spawn missing a trinket. The thing is, though, looking for it is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Xylia
Xylia
But the arkhalis.... yeeeah, that's different entirely. lol
Incinerate
Incinerate
There are three super-rare items: Sandstorm In a Bottle (Pyramids), Water Walking Boots (Water Chests, but they have a minimal chance of spawning in one), and the :red:ing Arkhalis on Sword Shrines.

I can't believe it. I FOUND THE GOD DAMN SWORD.
Xylia
Xylia
Perhaps I'm just lucky then, lol. For me, it's the freaking Lava Charm that I usually end up doing without and that's a pity too, because it is insanely useful at all tiers of the game.
Xylia
Xylia
And blah now you got me tempted to try leveled terraria just because it's "different".... is it a tModLoader mod? is it in the browser?
Incinerate
Incinerate
It's a standalone mod, actually. It doesn't even interfere with the vanilla files.
Xylia
Xylia
Kinda like n-Terraria, then? It has its own save folders and everything?
Incinerate
Incinerate
Yeah, their own save folders and everything. Also, you can bring worlds and characters from vanilla to Leveled and vice versa.
Xylia
Xylia
*nods* I would likely start fresh when doing a mod like that to see the progression from the beginning. Doesn't make much sense to start a mod like that, and have uber endgame gear, lol.
Back
Top Bottom