Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Hey now, no need to talk junk about another mod. Yes, Terraria Leveled is a good mod, but you know what, N-Terraria is also good in its own way. They are both different takes on the idea of an XP-based system. N-Terraria puts effort in, and is better than most of us could do.
Incinerate
Incinerate
It's just that... Man, I've been playing N-Terraria for a while. The one bug where people disappears from your town when an emoticon appears? Nakano has no intention of fixing it right now and it is a SERIOUS bug. Gotest took my warnings way more seriously, hence the new Leveled Mod patch released yesterday.
Incinerate
Incinerate
I can understand Season 6 having less things so the focus could be shifted into making the game more stable, but that bug is really annoying when your entire town vanishes from the planet's face, and worse, as you are doing a really strenuous and long quests, which gets bugged as the giver scrams away, forcing you to start the entire thing over.
Incinerate
Incinerate
Also, while you complained at Leveled making things harder (which I actually LIKE), N-Terraria really turns you into your own Gamebreaker without even using active skills (which are mapped to a bad position, can I configure its mapping?).
Xylia
Xylia
*nods* I haven't played NT since... 5? I don't recall. But yes, Terraria Leveled is... more safe, but more stable. It doesn't have the fancy quests that NT does, but yet it is more stable, and for some people this is awesome. Other people will grumble at the lack of "NEW STUFF!". Depends on what you like. You like stability. That's absolutely reasonable and fine! So do I, lol.
Xylia
Xylia
But yet, I do recognize that Nakano put out a good effort and he's trying... so I'm not gonna make any digs against his mod even if I'm not currently playing it due to some of the bugs it has.
Xylia
Xylia
And yes, N-Terraria also screwed with game balance, lol. And my complaints about Terraria Leveled were a combination of a bad day, and not realizing that Gotest placed the Jungle after the Dungeon which I noticed in that thread was being so.....weird. I've Never heard of that before. Ever.
Incinerate
Incinerate
You perfectly got my point. Leveled didn't need to add new things to become awesome, because its stability is so fantastic.
Back
Top Bottom