Terraria Community Forums

Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Go on...
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
When I first watched Heathers. it was very good and I cried a lot. like a LOT. I continued to watch it and then I got into animatics. I watched them a fair amount. generally they were I am Damaged animatics and they made me cry a lot. I would sing it in the bathroom and then cry more. (there was a lot of crying). I began to realize after a few weeks that it was having less of an affect on me.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
right about that time I began to see animatics from this musical called "Dear Evan Hansen." I shrugged them off and didn't ever click. then one day I figured, heck why not? so I clicked on a Sincerely Me animatic. I was very confused and thought that the main character were very gay. I thought that it was two friends getting the help of their friends to write a good email to one another.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
I also thought that For Forever was the last song and that it was the main character recounting his death. I was so silly! then I finally listened to the full thing. I remember that night, I was just going through deviant art and such whilst listening to it. I didn't give it my full attention and thought it was okay. then..
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
then I listened to it again. I fell deeply in love with it, watching a ton of animatics and listening to it nonstop (NOOON STOP!). finally I became confused as to what the true plot was, and looked it up on wikipedia.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
then a few weeks later I finally gave in and watched a bootleg. I have never EVER cried so much over fictional characters- who knows, maybe over anything. I fell deeper and deeper in love with it. I cried many many times. I made fanart of it. weeks went by (I had also begun listening to Hamilton at this time. not obsessed with it, but I still really like it), I began seeing this other musical pop up...
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
"be more chill." I passed it off as just another musical and went back to listening to Dear Evan Hansen and watching a ton of animatics. one day I finally listened to one of the songs that popped up in my recommended. "Michael in the Bathroom." it was okay, ya know nothing special. but I kept on seeing these videos in my recommended that had to do with it and I couldn't help it anymore!
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
I listened to half of the cast recording, then totally dismissed it. I just didn't like it. I didn't like the style of music and I had no idea what was going on. didn't even get through the full soundtrack. then I finally went back and listened to it again. I fell in love with it more than anything else.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
(at the time I also made a DEH speedpaint that took me 6 hours to do and I listened to the DEH cast recording the whole time. Just sayin')
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
I loved it so indescribably much. I made some fanart and watched animatics non stop. I watched speedpaints (and even made a speedpaint) and fell deeper and deeper in love with it. I listened to it non stop.
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
now I cry over how much I love the fandom and how amazing they are and how beautiful this musical is. I make a ton of fanart and watch speedpaints ALL THE TIME. I started an animatic but am not going to finish it (but you bet your booty that I'm going to make a ton of animatics in the future)
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
and I post speedpaints on youtube and follow a ton of BMC, Heathers, and DEH fans. I LOVE MUSICALS SO MUCH. Side notes: I have listened to a TON of other musicals (like a TON) and none of them have clung to me the way Heahters, DEH, anf BMC have. Dan Domenech followed me on instagram.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
You should give The Book of Mormon a try someday. It's a neat compliment to all that moody stuff!
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
He's the first actor that has followed me <3 Heathers got me watching Ryan Mccartmans videos. holy crap is he inspirational. this took 20 minutes to type out.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Whew!
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
oh other sidenote: I perform concerts to myself. I scream about musicals on twitter. I call George Salazar "George Salad Sir." I really like the sound of Spring awakening.
Back
Top Bottom