Terraria Community Forums

Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
I was the one who initially reported Juicebox. I thought the sexual content was sexual just to be sexual, and he had posted a rule that stated to censor sexual content. So, I thought reporting him would lead to some reprimanding and maybe a removal of the content, or even just changing of the content.
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
I signed in later that day to find the whole RP taken down, and Juicebox banned for a week from the Forums, and further banned for six months from his home in the RP community. I was beginning to feel the weight of my actions, though a few individuals reassured me that it would be alright, and that Juicebox might not even receive his six months so it would all be back to normal.
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
Now, i'm seeing more and more names being displayed to me that have been banned for similar situations, and though I don't personally know how true or false these situations were told to me, i'm most definitely beginning to feel a massive wave of regret for my initial report.
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
So, I want to apologize to everyone in the RP community, to each of Juicebox's friends personally for the crackdown that has been effecting you. If you wish to take your anger out on me, personally attack me, or just shake your head in disgust, I will not make any objections.
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
I deserve all your hate and worse, for what i've brought upon a community that should be unified as a family, instead of being torn apart and witch-hunting eachother.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
I don't think you don't. I doubt anyone would have bitter contempt for you and your actions.
Rokas
Rokas
u don goofed
LeGurdah
LeGurdah
No need to really have everyone drop the weight on your back.
FlyKip
FlyKip
Woah. How recent was this?
Back
Top Bottom