Terraria Community Forums

Afterburn
Afterburn
Hehe why I gave her the blessed lance ;)
Myu
Myu
She's kinda hard to train up though, but I heard she's worth it.
Afterburn
Afterburn
Ehhhh idk she is the youngest but tbh since I have 2 blessed lances and the upgraded version of it I have nothing to worry when training her which I harshly do because of how mad I am of the secret god I can't beat
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Est ends up with 250% stat growth compared to her sisters. She's similar to Jesse. However, I've found all pegasus knights other than Clair to suck booty.
Myu
Myu
I made Faye a Peg. Knight

massive regrets.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I did that on @Doylee's recommendation. I agree. Making her a cleric next.
Afterburn
Afterburn
Meh I don't think faye as a peg. Knight isn't bad because mine is a falcon knight now and level 20 with a blessed lance and she is really useful when beating terrors especially heavy armored ones
Myu
Myu
Luthier with a Mage Ring tho.
Kicks :red:.
Afterburn
Afterburn
Hmmm haven't tried that. Also anyone have any info on beating the creation?
Myu
Myu
I got nothing.
(highlight for spoilers) I'm only up to possessed Berkut (wish we could save him).
Afterburn
Afterburn
Dang :/ well maybe if I.... Nah that would be a more horrible idea then my old one
Doylee
Doylee
Est is just great because of that Res of hers. Catria I think is better all around though for the most part, unless Est magically snowballs at some point.

Faye is great as a Peg Knight due to her good Atk, but she's good as a Cleric too. She's the only one in the game with the Anew W.Magic spell.
Doylee
Doylee
Jesse is better than you think he is. His Luck growth is phenomenal, and, fun fact, if his Luck goes over 38 (or any unit), the Shadow Sword doesn't self damage anymore. It turns him into a self heal god.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Wait really? Hot dang. I like Jesse for his looks and style, Blessed Sword fits him well.
Doylee
Doylee
Some characters are just dumb due to their utility in some less pronounced aspects. I.e Jesse's ridiculous Luck, Sonya's access to Entrap, Tatiana's access to every good W.Magic spell, etc.

Also, if you want to really break the game, turn Kliff into a Mercenary. His good Res growth (and some Res Springs), coupled with godly Speed and great defense turns him into a monster.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'm going to do a run soon where I make ever unit possible a dread fighter. Even gonna use pitchforks from DLC so I can make two silly ones like Nomah and Mycen.
Doylee
Doylee
Funny you mention that, I'm doing something similar to that also in a Hard/Casual run. I turned Valbar into a Merc with a pitchfork, and on Alm's side, everyone is a Merc also, 'cept Faye, but Priestess is the closest thing.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I think for my birthday I'm gonna nab the overclass DLC and destroy everything. So many Yashas.
Myu
Myu
Mae seems to wreck for me. She does really well as a Priestess.
And Mathilda is pretty damn good too.
Back
Top Bottom