Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
AND I can't find the "Specials" button to even get a list of what exactly is on sale, lol.
Xylia
Xylia
Oh wait, stuff IS on sale, but the front page doesn't SAY so. For example, ABZU is listed at $19.99 but if you click on it, it says -70% Off ($5.99) in its Hub page. Weird.
Xylia
Xylia
And another game, Rabi-Ribi says it IS on sale for -30%, but yet you go to its store hub page and it's listed for full price. lol.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
Sale just started and their servers are taking a big hit, might have to wait a bit for the sale prices to refresh
Xylia
Xylia
Hmmm. Maybe... I don't remember this happening during past sales though, but okay.
Xylia
Xylia
Okay there it goes, front page is finally starting to show the actual prices lol. Was gonna say! lol
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
About every other page refresh is giving me a server error. They get slammed hard in the first hour or so, sale went live 12 mins ago
Xylia
Xylia
*nods* yeah, 504s and such are common... I'm trying to figure out that if these prices rotate every couple days/etc or are all the prices shown the same as they're going to be all sale long? I remember they used to do that thing where everything was on sale, but like a dozen games had temporary mega-sales for a day or two and it'd rotate etc.
Xylia
Xylia
Don't wanna grab something that's 30% off right now and two days later it goes to 70% off, lol.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
They abandoned the impulse sales a couple of years ago. Now everything is at a fixed sale price for the duration, and instead use quests/badges and the like to create interest.
Back
Top Bottom