Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
I'd say the wreck was less like a train and more like a humanoid statue falling from a height of thirty feet
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Compared to the granite biome, the marble biome was just kind of a train wreck in general. Even Hoplites do waaaay too much damage with their ranged attack for when you'll be encountering them in the game.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a change or addition to the game that was as controversial as Medusa was.
Bezixx
Bezixx
It's more of a train wreck when you consider being turned to stone everytime you used a minecart.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Say what you want, but falling at huge speed because of minecaft acceleration when being petrified... getting 5k fall damage from a small height was fun.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
There's no point in debating it now, but it's interesting to be able to look back, analyze the enemy and work out exactly why it was so problematic.

If you think about it, Medusa never functioned as an enemy, at least not in the traditional sense. The purpose of enemies is to provide an interesting encounter for the player: The fun comes from fighting or avoiding them after they show up.
Back
Top Bottom