Terraria Community Forums

Baconfry
Baconfry
We get a lot of stupid :red: when there's no one to hand out lack of content warnings.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Actually he's the Bluesman. //Rockman dub why?
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
"I had a name, my father called me Blues." -From the same song
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Nothing beats Rock & Forte tho.

Or "Megaman and Bass" because "why the :red: not, let's ruin another awesome pun with pointles name changes!"
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
At least Bass and Treble are still music jokes. Unlike Megaman and Roll.

Forte and Gospel were still better ones, but at least they didn't completely ruin it this time. :p
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Agreed. I stopped caring for Rockman when the game started being about brainless kids wearing Rockman armors like some dumb Power Rangers ripoff, tho (Nintendo DS Rockman games, why do you exist?)
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Eh. There's a thing with most Megaman series where Capcom needs like 3 games to get its feet wet. The Megaman Battle Network series had the worst first game of all time (By which I mean there's a :red:ton of forced grinding.) , a kind of okay second game, a still pretty grindy third game but better, then went right down the hole again.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Never played StarForce myself (If that's the one you're talking about, I don't know of another one on the DS.), but y'know. :p
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Rockman 3 best Rockman ever. And same with Rockman X 3. And Rockman Zero 3.

... Damn, you're right. Heck, I don't like Rockman.Exe (Battle Network in occident) but the third game of that saga was almost bearable, so it's "the least bad" for me.

And the fourth usually is the ":red: this we're bored of the series" game, too.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I think the games were called Rockman DX or ZX - I deleted them because "NOPE."

Basically, some kid finds the lost core of Rockman or something, then he's, like, using a Rockman suit like a pro five minutes later (a literal five minutes later, in-story, too) because the spirit of Rockman helps him.

Bull:red:. Raw, unadultered Bull:red:. If they wanted a spin-off, they should have made a kart racing game instead.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
I would say Megaman X 4 was pretty good. Except for..That. You know what I'm talking about.

And Megaman 8 has a special place in my heart for the stupid voice acting.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Rockman/Megaman Zero 4. It's the worst because they were tired of the game, so they kill off Zero and the game ends with his heartbroken human not-quite-girlfriend looking at the sky and hoping he'll be back.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I stopped playing Rockman games because of that: There's never a happy ending for those poor guys, and I hate pessimistic game sagas.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
... They made a sequel to ZX? How quaint. >_>
Back
Top Bottom