Bill Cipher
Bill Cipher
Dear lord.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I need to stop posting so much...
Jill
Jill
Your call, friend. It is true you've knocked everyone into a cocked hat over this past year, for better or for worse.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I'd probably say for worse.
Worse still, that may cause misconceptions about the RP community
Jill
Jill
Well, the whole forums're surprisingly much slower moving than I'd remembered. It'd been quite some time since I'd flicked through all of the other sections, I saw just recently it's not the pace I was used to. Sure, maybe you're outstripping everyone's posting rates but that isn't automatically a bad thing. Even RP's slowed to a juddering jog Lost Hope aside.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
That is true, although the recent suspensions of that subforum haven't helped any, seeing as how Kamen seemed to post just as often as I did, if not more, TBH!
Jill
Jill
Well yeah pretty much. They banned them and all of Juicebox's friends gave up in the meantime, so basically your side of the RP community dropped like 3/4 overnight. On our end we lost Cheyenne and Rylee (the latter at least temporarily). Ded.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Loss all around, oof. Well, it's not like that isn't too be expected, though
Jill
Jill
Mhm. Not that I have the most creative or uplifting outlook on this when said, I really don't do anything nowadays.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I will admit that I spend all my creative prowess here just so I don't have to elsewhere.
Jill
Jill
What other sorts of things would you have in mind?
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Don't really know, other than probably hitting the sack, heh!
I probably wouldn't even be responding right now if my cat wasn't a total jack :red: and jumping on my stomach as I try and fall asleep.
Jill
Jill
Oh haha, I was curious more in terms of alternative creative outputs. But I'd guess the boot still fits. Yeah... cats can get full of feist. I get on a'right with them overall though, I suppose. Though I've never really had a pet.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Yeah, in my deranged state of needing sleep I couldn't figure that out, ha ha!
Myu
Myu
seems like me and blue both share the inability to go to sleep when we need to.
Jill
Jill
Well, guess that makes three of us. Although I've been more dour than usual lately since I've been sick. I sleep like 16 hours a day like this, ugh.
Myu
Myu
I'm not gonna be able to sleep at all tonight, due to pure excitement.
Jill
Jill
Ooh, what's the occasion?
Myu
Myu
going to pick up splatoon 2 tomorrow
Jill
Jill
Wow. xD
Back
Top Bottom