Terraria Community Forums

MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
also beat my first metriod game that isn't a fangame yayyyyyy
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
It feels so satisfying to see the credits for this game. This was the 1st Metroid game I ever played, and is personally one of my favorites of the series.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
I reccomend also doing Fusion I had an equally fun time with that one.
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
I WANT to play Fusion, but I don't exactly have money I can spare for other things right now. I'm honestly surprised I got Zero Mission with how poor my family is (Sure, it's only 8 bucks, and my family is not-poor enough to afford rent, internet, and phone bills, but I'd say we have a below-average sum of money and we need to watch what we spend)
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
Also, IF I get another VC game, I'd say it should be one that is either a longer game (i/e M&L Superstar Saga or Super Mario RPG), or just a game that has replayability like Mario Kart 64.
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
Like, Fusion seems REALLY good, and I would LOVE to have it, but it just doesn't seem like the best choice with how fast I blew through Zero Mission.

Also don't wanna milk Metriod games too much and get tired of them, as I have with literally all of my other games.
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Alright then, I just assumed it would be easy to get your hands on it. I just play them on my gba emulator on my Wii since getting a Wii U or finding a gba with the game would both be very hard.
Back
Top Bottom