Terraria Community Forums

Frenzy Moon
Frenzy Moon
I mean, depending on where you go to, yeah.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
It's good for imagining cinematics
Not so much in terms of fairness, but we haven't got a Geneva convention for TCF RP, among a few other things.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
what do you mean tcf roleplay
Jill
Jill
Rest assured Frenzy, that it's just as much a barb at our sweat-drenched RPs as it is at any of the more casual ones. We may bring more words, but our RPs remain raised on a steady diet of edge, anticlimactic 'epic final confrontations'; occasions on which the government must be :red:ed for the government is corrupt, and oversized katanas ('Ackshually I think you'll find it's called a nodachi' - @RIP Scourge ).
Jill
Jill
We still keep true to our roots!
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
I call it a roflsliecR
SLIECSLIECSLIEC
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
this is no roleplay, kiddo
this is real life

now watch out because i still have 15 mp and i ain't afraid to use it
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
yes
it's great for smoking hot nookie
all you have to do is say MAGIC MISSILE at the end of it
it'll blow a lot more than your mind :naughty:
Jill
Jill
HEY NOW, you have to ATTEMPT to roflsliec everyone in the vicinity to bits! You can't just go ahead and do it, you dirty godmodder you!
Jill
Jill
Also real talk RP observation - almost every RP lists 'no bunnying' in the rules, but no-one ever actually does it. In fact, no-one even has a friggin clue whatever that :red: means, me most of all! We just throw it in there anyways, gits and shiggles.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
well I get why they put it there

too many people in the UK get aroused watching watership down
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
"A term used in roleplaying, bunnying is taking control of characters other than your own in order to make the storyline go the way you want it to. Closely related to god modding." - Urban Dictionary

where the hell did the watership come from
stop drinking
Qui Devorat
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
you are gonna make me use my super special final form weapon, mister
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
YOU KNOW WHAT
IM GONNA ACTIVATE MY TRAP CARD
LAGOMORPHA LOVE STORY
http://m.imgur.com/uswrdE4
YOU GET AN EXTRA CRIT PENALTY IF YOU ARE ATTACKED BY THE NUTCRACKER
Six Routes of Roses
Six Routes of Roses
'Ackshually I think you'll find it's called a nodachi'
Oi, you try'na pick a fight? I'll clobber you over the head with said Nodachi's hilt ya blue bollocked bugger! Ain't gonna have no-one talking to me like that without retaliating with a swift, hard sweat. Unless i'm too lazy to sweat in the first place, then you'll just have to hear about me complaining in the next RP over!
Jill
Jill
You may have edge on your side John, but you certainly don't have EDGE... and soon enough, none of us will at this rate. ._.
Jill
Jill
Also the other guys are gonna put the 's' right back at the end of 'Watership Down' at this rate. ;)
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
There's the diarrhoea version
Water:red: down
That's even better :D
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Guys!

*It's a hologram.*

Bam, I win.
Back
Top Bottom