• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Frenzy Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Little warning for anyone still using my wavebanks (Lollipop's Wavebanks); MEGA sent me a final warning that all the data on the account that holds the wavebanks will be deleted due to long period of inactivity. Grab 'em while ya can!
    Heck, there's a tool that just makes wavebank creation way easier nowadays, you could do it!
    See ya!
    you better enjoy that easier wavebank making you wavebank youngsters, I had to do that crud back then raw and like it!
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    And here's to you again, MagicianXy. TO is dead, but I'm not forgettin' your wavebanks!
    man 's kinda weird seein' someone from one place appear elsewhere, same name 'n all. just hope they don't end up recognizing me....
    SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE. OCTO EXPANSION. GNNNNNNNNRH
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    And DMC5 and Metal Wolf Chaos DX and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and KH3 and Ghost of Tsushima and Daemon X Machina
    the water fowl is not what it seems
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    I can post dumb :red: on here whenever I want cuz that's an accurate measure of how I currently feel of this place until I no longer need to visit it.
    ignore my existence, thanks.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    wonder if they'll make a new terraria game
    man maybe I should jump outta here quick-like, keeping hopes up for one thing is startin' to be a real chore
    THE TIME IS NOW
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    I think I'll end up letting my wavebanks die when the new terraria update comes out. not a fixed choice yet but as of now my brain says "can't be arsed to do them"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom