GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
i knew the context, let a guy fail to be funny like you for once
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
Ocram more like poopoo face inferior boss xd
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
ocram more like i never even fought him once because :red: mobile controls i couldn't stand them xdddd
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
yeah cuz pc is better too bad we dont have that super cool weapon the green excalibur
V0K3zzK.png
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
looks like a stick with leaves on it
Arpiter
Arpiter
Yes we really need EoC 2.0, same with the bleed sword and whatever :red:ed up tier it's on. Seriously why does a fire sword give bleed
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
shut up console is so good thats why it let the green excalibur give bleeding even though its useless
I Love Terraria177
I Love Terraria177
It's a nice idea but not really fair to the people who don't have pc i mean y'all already have had that for two years XD
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
yeah because it's the original version and also the one that all the updates are originally made for
Cenx
Cenx
Console exclusives will never be on PC.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
but

ok
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
have you considered going through the suggestions i posted on your profile exactly 20 days ago?
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
one more question - you said console exclusives will never be on pc, but you did not say anything about mobile exclusives
does that mean you're also saying the same thing about mobile exclusives, or did you simply forget the mobile video game platform even exists? (don't worry, i understand if you did)
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
shut up lepus is best boss xddd make 1.7 mobile exclusive or im telling my mom on you
The Ice Cube
M1NYM4N
M1NYM4N
I agree with The Ice Cube, the 1.3.6 update should include console and mobile exclusive data.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
you're not supposed to agree with me this is a parody post
M1NYM4N
M1NYM4N
I JUST DID!
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
will tiny boy ur wrong cuz 1.8 is gonna be console exclusive
Back
Top Bottom