Terraria Community Forums

OptiPri
OptiPri
Noice
FlyKip
FlyKip
Wait. So how many Gearzoids are there!?!?
Gearzoid II
Gearzoid II
8 actually. 7 in Terraria (I, II ( the first two were on the Xbox 360 edition of Terraria), III, IV, V, VI, VIII) and 1 in Starbound (VII). IV, VI and VII are the three I play most as.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Damn. I'd really like to see IV, VI, and VII. Do you prefer any one of those three?
FlyKip
FlyKip
That's like what, 8 generations of gearziods? You've been busy with the gf ;)
Gearzoid II
Gearzoid II
I'll show them once I get some things done Chaotic. And I prefer VI most actually.
Gearzoid II
Gearzoid II
@[46489:mad:ChaoticFlame 多情] Here are pictures I have of Gearzoid VI and VII. I don't have one of IV currently so I'll get one of him soon.
hFpMRn3.png

Here is a picture of Gearzoid VI.
e6qjCEo.png

And this one is of VII.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Oh, I see. He's modded. That's a really nice, simple design. Have any vanilla?
Gearzoid II
Gearzoid II
IV is vanilla, so let me get a picture of him real quick. And I went through a lot of style changes on VI til' I settled on the one he uses now.
Gearzoid II
Gearzoid II
emmm1Ky.png

And here is a picture of IV. It's a really simple design I know but the Martian-dyed D-towns wings are what stand out.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I like it, it's unique in its own way. The reason why I had that spontaneous reaction to your comment is because of my knack in designing vanities in Terraria. It really bugs me whenever my character lacks style, so I take pride in designing custom vanities and studying coordinated clothing/ color configuration. Thanks for your time. It's a great inspiration to me.
Back
Top Bottom