Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Regardless of whether or not it is fun, I feel that buying that game (and others like it) promotes horrible business practices that are slowly choking the games industry as a whole. Devs do things like loot boxes because it makes them money, and it makes them money because people keep buying the stupid things.
Xylia
Xylia
I mean, sure, you'd have to miss out on any fun that's in the game by boycotting it, but you know what? Sometimes that's what needs done. But sadly most won't and so the horrible business practices continue. It's just frustrating for those of us who refuse to do it, who want gaming to go back to the way it used to be.
OptiPri
OptiPri
I lIkE tHiNgS tHe WaY tHeY uSeD tO bE
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I played the beta and I thought it was great. I don't feel like buying the full game and then have to get the extra stuff though (gotta save that money for Otherworld :))
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, see, many people complain.. "GAH! $60 and then another $30 for DLCs and season passes and then loot boxes ontop of it! This is terrible! blah blah blah" and.. what do they do? They walk right up to them and hold out their money like they're Fry or something. *sigh*
Back
Top Bottom