Terraria Community Forums

Hypalaser
Hypalaser
im somehow addicted to soymilk. i thought there was a random wine bottle at the shopping mall called vitamilk but it was soymilk in a wine bottle. lol
Myu
Myu
same. i waste way too much money on bottled water urgh
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
just drink sink water lol. bottled water is 95% sink water
Vinnoe
Vinnoe
At the rate that which I drink water, I wouldn't be surprised if I manage to eventually get the skill to consume all the water in a water bottle in only a couple seconds or less.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
@Vinnoe you're not alone if you manage to. some people can drink a whole bottle in 0.845 seconds.
Myu
Myu
i can actually do that with small bottles, i would not recommend, drinking too much water feels weird
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
I juat did some science. Drinking too much water in one sitting can affect your blood and DNA.
Vinnoe
Vinnoe
I know it's possible, because one of my teachers can do it. A student had challenged him to a fight in who could drink water from a water bottle the fastest... My teacher made it disappear.
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
am i invisible ;-;
Myu
Myu
yes
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
yo @[90468:mad:Hypalaser] how is that even possible

like I don't doubt that someone could actually take that much liquid that quickly but if you've ever tried dumping out water from a bottle it takes forever
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
another reason to be depressed. thanks.
Vinnoe
Vinnoe
Or are you?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
pffft who needs reasons to be depressed
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
@Jetstream due to the laws of physics, if you squeeze a bottle while dumping it out, it goes faster.
Back
Top Bottom