Terraria Community Forums

O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
Pretty sure that once you kill the WOF, they have an automatic chance to spawn each night. The chance is decently low though, so that might be why they haven't shown up for you yet.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
If you're impatient, you can create their boss summons(probably already know that but whatever), but I recommend you've got at least mythril/orichalcum armor before attempting one.
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
I probably should have said that too XD Whoops.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
They can spawn once as n altar is broken and I do have orichalcum armour for high defence a my recommended weapons for melee/gunner player?
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Lol typos for days
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
And one inconvenience is that my ds screen is damaged so usually it is all bugged out so I wait for it to clear
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
We which is what I'm doing now
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I recommend the first boss you take down be the Destroyer, big terrifying mechanical worm. Lots of lasers and probe minions. His spawn message is "You feel vibrations from deep below..." and he can be summoned using the "mechanical worm" which is crafted at your orichalcum anvil using 5 iron or lead bars, 6 souls of night, and 3 rotten chunks or vertebrae.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Recommended weapon for him would be the Dao of Pow, a powerful flail that is crafted using 1 dark shard, 1 light shard, 7 souls of light, and 7 souls of night

it can hit multiple targets at once and hits pretty damn hard, really useful for the destroyer

once the destroyer is beaten, you can claim its souls of might and craft the megashark, which will help a whole lot for the next two mech bosses
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
I know he slaughtered me already cuz u spawned him in and how do I get the shards?
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Not crystal shards light and dark shards
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
So how do I get light and dark shards?
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
From dark and light mummies that spawn in the corrupted/hallowed deserts respectively.
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
OK crap that means I do have to get that new world to hard mode cuz it has a desert that is corrupted
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Or I could farm it's sand and take it to my world and put it on floating platform
Drake katchadorian
Drake katchadorian
Yep that's what I'll do since I can have the dart rifle
Drake katchadorian
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
Yeah you would still have to get it to hard mode. Those types if enemies only spawn once the wall of flesh has been defeated. What system do you play on? I might be able to help a bit.
Drake katchadorian
O RainKnight O
O RainKnight O
Oh. I've got the 3Ds version. I haven't tried playing online though. Only local. Does it have an online option?
Back
Top Bottom