Terraria Community Forums

E X P A N S I O N P A C K
Do I want to know what PSAT is?
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
For ZcanKal.

The PSAT test is a standardized test that is Administered by the College Board in America, and some Colleges require it's students to take the test and get a good score in order to enroll in the college.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSAT/NMSQT
Well that's good, I thought I would've had to do it next year, but hallelujah, I'm not planning on going into college.
Doylee
Doylee
Chaotic, definitely check the ACT out as well. I preformed much better on that than the SAT. I scored around 1800 on the SAT and a 31 on the ACT (which by comparison is about 2200). It's a matter of preference though :).
Hypalaser
Hypalaser
huh

i have 3 more years until sat yay
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Ah, good job Doylee! However I have no idea of what that would mean in today's standards (in regards to the SAT), as it is now out of a total of 1600. You're referring to the old scale? And yes, I have heard of the ACT, it's more science-oriented.
Doylee
Doylee
I'm only 21, I had no idea it changed 0_0.

It was out of 2400, and the ACT (when I took it, not sure if it changed), was out of 36, but the end part has a strange method of scaling. I.e 96% is a 33
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
@Doylee I go to Richard Gahr High School, which happens to be in Cerritos. Do you know about it?
Doylee
Doylee
I go to Cal State Fullerton, I would hope so :p (Small world!)
Doylee
Doylee
You're not currently drowning in smoke from the fire are you? :(
Back
Top Bottom