Terraria Community Forums

Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
I'm just confused and depressed and anxious and stressed all the time. I feel devoid of hope, and I can't shake the feeling that all my friends secretly hate me but can't get up the courage to tell me; it doesn't help that I've heard the things people say when they think I'm not listening to them.

Plus, I am suffering a breakdown and I am worried that I am ruining my chances with literally everyone I meet.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
It's one of those times that you need to sit back, take a deep breath, clear your thoughts, and chill out. Hell, even doing something like going on a walk, providing it ain't too dark, can help calm one's self. Just a little bit of advice from someone who often ends up believing things that aren't actually the case and getting unneeded stress because of it.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
That's life. That's everyone. Just remember; No one actually knows what they're doing, not at all times. The closest most can actually get is having intuition. Seeing results means getting somewhere.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
For all you know, you might be mishearing things and believing them to be about you. About as much as I can suggest there and I wish you the best.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
I've talked to some people.
But no one seems to know how to address these issues. They all seem to say that it's just something everyone goes through, which isn't true at all.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Maybe not literally everyone, but it's hardly rare.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
It's as Moloch says. Not necessarily everyone goes through this, or even the same exact thing, but it is certainly common.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
Everyone has problems, I get it. Not everyone looks at the ceiling in the morning and decides whether or not they actually want to get up and care because there are a total of three people who will talk to them, and they only have one class period with each.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Well that was just about literally me for 3 or 4 years, so it's kind of like looking through a window that is also a mirror.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
If you had gone through what I am, you wouldn't pass it off as something everyone goes through.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Are you saying I didn't?
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
There I am again. This is why I cant open up to people. I an so bad at talking to people.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Learn how. I wasted three years after graduation getting stuck in the actual worst phase of my life and then another year wasted after violently escaping instead of getting help. It closes in and you become a willing prisoner to your own bedroom, or at least that's where my case ended up. Staring at the ceiling for three years is time thrown out of my pocket into a gutter.
neoselket
neoselket
Dang, i'm sorry, man. :( I hope things improve for you.
Back
Top Bottom