Terraria Community Forums

FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
The Bone Key is the trophy. It demonstrates your ability to stand up against certain death and emerge victorious.
DarcfoxxSTAR
DarcfoxxSTAR
Mihn
Mihn
That is the trophy, except that you can carry it around.
DarcfoxxSTAR
DarcfoxxSTAR
@Mihn I'm fine with carrying it around, but id like to have a trophy i can place on a wall i know i can place the Bone Key on a item frame but whats the fun in that? and it's not just a Trophy i wish it dropped some money, a golden key, and some bones and i wish that he had a half way form that made him faster or that made him summon minions.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
hanging it up vs an actual trophy is kinda the same thing, isn't it? Just instead you also have the option to turn it into a pet. So it's actually better in pet summon form.
FairyPrincessSerenity
FairyPrincessSerenity
You could also take your Bone Key and hang it up on an Item Frame. That's a strong likeness to an actual trophy, considering what the item symbolizes.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Be glad that it actually has a drop at all, it's not even supposed to be a boss in the first place.
DarcfoxxSTAR
DarcfoxxSTAR
@ppowersteef I am glad i got the Key but i wish it had more too it more abilities or like when it dies two dungeon guardians spawn than three than four and so on.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
It's only purpose is to keep you away from the dungeon pre-skeletron. having more abilities is kinda uneccesary.
DarcfoxxSTAR
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
What was your technique? Mine was to fly around him with duke fishron wings, after running on ground a little bit. During all this I was using a razor pine with a mana flower. I had about 6 stacks of greater mana potions from the wizard in my inventory. I have 7 bone keys now
Back
Top Bottom