Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
What do you have in mind? Like a Tshock Server for multiple people?
TCRanch
TCRanch
yeah. I can't run it, cause of reasons, buti wantit to kinda be like the mianite minecraft series that captainsparkles does.
Doylee
Doylee
Never heard of the series, but it sounds objective based? Well, if you can't run it, you may want to just server browse now, and see if you like something similiar to that.
TCRanch
TCRanch
yeah. my idea is it would kinda be faction like, except there would be gods, whom you would pledge allegiance. not sure how many but 3 sounds good. stays in pre-hardmode so there's no op stuff, and you start from scratch like normal terraria. the gods are 3 people who can give really good stuff (legendary, early hardmode etc.) if placated or just on their whim. cont.
TCRanch
TCRanch
maybe a max of 15 players so the world isn't over mined and auto-regenerating ore. pvp would be on at all times and all characters would be mediumcore, so items are lost on death, giving a meaning to pvp. sounds good?
Doylee
Doylee
Hmm. I can't think of any that have any kind of God / Diety aspect, but, Faction servers are definitly a thing, almost commonplace. Try different ones out! See if you like em'!
TCRanch
TCRanch
I might. the hard thing is finding one friendly to newbs at faction servers. any suggestions?
Doylee
Doylee
I don't know if any exist on the Minecraft level of how a faction "Should" operate... But if I had a recommendation, try 2D forts.
TCRanch
TCRanch
will do! thanks!
Back
Top Bottom