Terraria Community Forums

Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Hello FurriestWolf,

We ask that you do not self-censor profanity when posting. We use a Profanity Filter so that members who do not wish to view profanity have the option to have it censored, and self-censoring interferes with the filter. I've edited your post so it says the profanity in full. Something to keep in mind for the future when posting. Thank you.
deactivatedaccount
deactivatedaccount
I honestly did censor that, I'm not joking (oh god not google autocorrect doing it)
A added *** to the end, but as old as this tablet is it will finish the job, let me just edit that out... (reads the rest) ohhhhhhh........ I'm so sorry...
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
It is fine to use profanity in posts within reason. The words should be written out in full if they are used. There are more details about how our filter works, but I can explain more in a PM if you desire. The situation is fine now. :dryadsmile:
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Why Did I Expect Your Post To Be About Me? @Aurora3500
deactivatedaccount
deactivatedaccount
Actually it had to do with me mocking you in a really bad joke...
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I Thought It Was About The Self Censored Profanity.
deactivatedaccount
deactivatedaccount
Its... hard to explain...
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
deactivatedaccount
deactivatedaccount
I self censored it, messing up the censor system. She uncensored it for me so that it could be autocensored... It didn't censor for me so i just replaced it with extra censorship...
Back
Top Bottom