• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

FlyKip
FlyKip
Yeah look at all this content we stole like the eye of Cathutltluhu.
Explain this, Cenx.
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
Umm..... Terraria aint a minecraft ripoff... Actualy, that mod came after terraria came out, (yes I know thats a mod) so dont be like terraria is a rip-off of minecraft, just terraria got inspired by minecraft. Both are great games. So if you think terraria is a rip-off of minecraft, complain about it in the minecraft forums, not the terraria forums...
NoriakiKakyoin
NoriakiKakyoin
BTW if u play Monster hunter 4 ultimate I main charge blade and insect glaive and im end game
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I can't tell if the missed sarcasm or the random monster hunter 4 plug is funnier
Dolman
Dolman
Any of y'all got a dollar?
NoriakiKakyoin
Bloonjitsu Master
Bloonjitsu Master
Actually, I Think Terraria Came First, Then Minecraft.
But I'm Pretty Sure Everyones SECOND Favorite Reptile Was Joking. (In Case You Didn't Know, I Hold The Title Of Favorite. *Sarcastic Hiss*)
Top Bottom