Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
I'm getting 250Mbit Down/15Mbit up from Comcast.... I currently have 6/0.75 DSL... I mean dude, 250Mbit... that's like what, 31 Megabytes per second? That's 33 seconds to download 1 GB. *drool*
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
It is nice to see that Comcast is allowing it's customers to have much higher download/upload speeds. Not sure if I'm being too skeptical, but I'm not sure if there's a catch to it. If there's no bad strings attached to it, it is a very good move on Comcast's part.

That would be an awesome download speed to have. It will be a good day to look forward to.
Xylia
Xylia
Well, PA is not among the states with a data limit cap, I checked that already. And right now, I'm paying almost $210/mo for my current package... my Comcast bill should be $135 so.. yeah, more than 35x the speed for $70 less.
Xylia
Xylia
Well, $135/mo for 2 years. Then it goes up to $155 for the 3rd year but the rep told me that we could re-negotiate and get another lock-in at the end of the 2 years.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Nice. I myself have 100/50, but on the other hand it's really cheap ( about $15/month? ). There was also some 300/150 offer but my city is not that big and I live in old town so even then it's still great for me, as a change from 10/0.5. The upload in particular makes sending videos on Youtube very convenient.
Xylia
Xylia
Come to think of it, I don't know if the guy said "fifty" or "fifteen".... but still, even 15mbit is more than enough to stream decent video that isn't so blurry you can't read the text on the screen.
Xylia
Xylia
250/15 seems a bit whack... so now that I think about it, 250/50 sounds more reasonable.
Back
Top Bottom