Terraria Community Forums

Myu
Myu
latest
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
@Myu You're as bad as those people that want Lin in the next Smash, get that FE trash outta my house D:<
Myu
Myu
goddamnit I was hoping to prank you with lucius

what's so bad about FE tho :thinking:
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
*Shrugs.* The characters are bland and cookie cutter in my opinion. They take a trope/personality and that's what they run with through the entire game. Whenever I play Fire Emblem games the characters don't feel like they grow as much as their personalities are solidified if that makes sense?
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
I am a fickled person though, so I don't have much room to talk- it's not that there's necessarily anything bad with FE- the concept of waifus and etc is kind of a joke to me. Just thought I'd see what people would show.
Myu
Myu
"the concept of waifus and etc is kind of a joke to me"
"megumin is best girl"
hmm

yeah I see what you mean. there are a lot of fe characters that run of one specific character trait, but there are some really good ones in the mix. just kinda hard to find them
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
It is a joke to me, if I was really serious about it I wouldn't even debate it- why would I let my mind be changed by people if the entire premise is that they "are" the best? Makes no sense to me honestly- I don't think perspective when it comes to personal likes/dislikes should be debated personally. -
Back
Top Bottom