Thee Pie Man was last seen:
Nov 27, 2018
    1. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Megumin is best girl. Fite me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        -It just seems like a waste of time, people like and dislike what they want and should be perfectly in their right to do so. I don't really understand what the big deal about the "best" is when that word is essentially a paradox. If they are the 'best', no need to even bring it up.

That aside you're right. There are characters that have depth, some don't even have to be part of the main story which is nice.
        May 17, 2018
      3. Architect
        Architect
        Explosion!
        May 17, 2018
        Realith and Thee Pie Man like this.
      4. Gabrielismo
        Gabrielismo
        Okai...
        Jan 13, 2019
    2. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      http://hatching.club/ <--- Really nice site for fellow Dragcave players! You put the last part of your scroll in (Aka your username.) and-
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        it lets you grow your hatchlings/eggs there. If you have any less than 3 day hatchinglings or eggs- they get the "ER" treatment which means they come up more on the page to try and save them!
        Apr 29, 2018
    3. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Hey, hope everyone is doing good! Might come back and start playing around with mods. Been feeling like being a Terrarian again!
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    4. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      It's pretty crazy I've had an account here for over 1,095 days.
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Time is like taking a long drive. It may seem slow, sometimes quite boring, but then you look back at the places you've been and realize how far you've come.
        Feb 5, 2018
      3. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        Interesting thought, but if I'm looking back at the places I've been, I might not actually be going anywhere. For the future is ahead of me, yet I'm stuck in the past with my memories. In that way, I feel it's a bit sorrowing to realize that I can't escape a rut of the past because the present can't satisfy me.
        Feb 5, 2018
    5. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Over a year ago I posted I never had a Klondike bar. I have had one now. They are good. That is all. @Jetstream ∞
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Now the question is what would you do for a Klondike bar? :p
        Sep 21, 2017
      4. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        They are good but not good enough to kill someone over. Brutally injure- maybe.
        Sep 21, 2017
      5. Almighty bobbit worm
        Almighty bobbit worm
        You can always cut your nipples off for one
        Sep 22, 2017
    6. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      I hope that we'll someday have a way to make all wood and leaf types of living wood/leaves.
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        You know, something like a crafting recipe that you craft the piece of wood with both wands respectively to get what you want. Would be cool for builds.
        Sep 15, 2017
      2. Snickerbobble
        Snickerbobble
        Why not just have the living wood wand place any wood as its respective living variant?
        Sep 15, 2017
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
      3. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        *Shrugs* No reason it can't. I just didn't think of that! :)
        Sep 19, 2017
    7. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Just checking in on the forums. Seems most are well and good. Hope the community keeps going strong. Take care everyone. I'll be around.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Sure thing dude. We'll try our best.
        Jun 22, 2017
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
    8. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Hey, between getting stuff ready to pack I put in a little more than 50 hours into Starbound. I beat the game. Worship me!
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        [​IMG]
        I have the powerrr!
        Aug 6, 2016
        Valkyrie Valhalla likes this.
    9. Randomfox720
      Randomfox720
      thanks for the follow!
      1. Thee Pie Man likes this.
      2. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        You're welcome, thanks for being an integral part of the community and sharing your art and opinions~ Have a wonderful day ^-^
        Jul 26, 2016
        Randomfox720 likes this.
      3. Randomfox720
        Randomfox720
        woah, thank you! that is one of the nicest things I've heard. you have a wonderful day too!
        Jul 26, 2016
      4. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        My pleasure. take care c:
        Jul 26, 2016
        Randomfox720 likes this.
    10. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      @Jetstream ∞ So what is a Klondike like exactly, is it just an ice cream sandwich or is there something I'm missing O:?
      1. Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Yeah, it's seriously wonderful. I'd tell you to get your hands on some but I'm sure you're probably planning on doing that already :p
        Jul 21, 2016
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
      4. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        Heh, you read my mind. Definitely going to at some point this summer before fall term starts ;P Thanks a bunch Jet, always a pleasure talking with you.
        Jul 21, 2016
        Jetstream ∞ likes this.
      5. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        Indeedly do, fam
        Jul 21, 2016
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
    11. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Hey everyone, I've got job training in less than a week, been working out to help me with the freight work which is why I'm not on. Peace!
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        On a side note I put a couple of hours into Terraria recently, beat the moonlord/cultist/martians/pillars on normal (only have moonlord on expert) and then I've officially beaten the game on both modes. I was able to make the DCU (Drill containment Unit) and have made a separate world, put it into hardmode and have been mining all the ore and gems I can find for my castle that I'm working on. Wish me luck!
        Mar 6, 2016
    12. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      I find some pretty weird stuff
    13. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Hey, League of Legends fans, if you haven't already you should check out Nevercake's channel on Youtube, he and his brother are hilarious.
    14. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Ah @Safeman stop the vicious attack on my notifications. You're supposed to be safe! D;
    15. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      How's everyone doing this fine day?
    16. Kalifox
      Kalifox
      Greetings. You seem really cool. I just wanted to say hello ~ -twirl-
      1. Thee Pie Man likes this.
    17. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Might not be on for awhile due to circumstances beyond my control. Hope everyone is well, happy holidays!
      1. TheQuietBisharp likes this.
    18. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Good news everyone @bad_news got a new cord. I did good :D
      1. bad_news likes this.
    19. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      FML LOL Bad news everyone, my computer's cord is fried, it was generating electrical sparks between the wiring and I'd rather not tape it-
      1. Thee Pie Man
        Thee Pie Man
        back up again. I'll be gone for a time and won't have any access to my computer. Take care and hope everyone has a good one!
        Nov 24, 2015
      2. bad_news
        bad_news
        You forgot to tag me! That's unfortunate, though
        Nov 24, 2015
      3. Eli10293
        Eli10293
        Just split the wire into smaller pieces while still attached to the computer and put each small wire in an outlet
        Nothing could possibly go wrong
        Nov 24, 2015
        Thee Pie Man likes this.
    20. Thee Pie Man
      Thee Pie Man
      Hey Followers, normally I don't do anything follower worthy but today I actually made a suggestion~ Check it out in the "Items" C:
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1993 (Age: 25)
    Lazy Bum
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    I'm an Average guy with some decent ideas and hope to start modding for Terraria, I know how the code works and am in the process of trying to learn more in my spare time however schooling has become my main priority.

I love riding my bike, reading books, playing video games, cooking and baking; taking care of my siblings and trying to be the best person I can be. I now jog quite a lot for biking is a bit more hazardous in the city I currently reside in.
    I hope everyone reading this and the people that aren't have a terrific day. Take care and thanks for taking the time to even read the mundane details about my person- cheers!

Signature

Some Abandons Rip*5 (Silver Status, going for gold!): [​IMG]

My scroll for my adults when I used to play more often, they still like attention still too x3 http://dragcave.net/user/Thee_Pie_Man
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]