Terraria Community Forums

ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Suicide doesn't sound all that bad right now.
Baconfry
Baconfry
I have thoughts like that sometimes, too. But I keep on trucking because I have faith in that my situation will get better over the next fifty or more years. Fifty is a huge number, you know? I'd hate to jump the gun because of an issue that might turn out to be temporary.
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
E X P A N S I O N P A C K
Whenever I get that bad I just think "I've only got 90 more years in me." which, in the grand scheme of things, is an extremely short period.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Time only looks short if you look back. Of course it's short, a book that spans years can be read in hours, and memories are no different. What's different is going forward. The future will take a long time, and even now we just feel like we are grinding forward at a snail's pace. This means you have more time than you think for things to change.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Life is a strange thing, everything can do a 180 in minutes, or it may take years. The point is, everything is temporary. It will change, and it has the time to do it. Ending everything simply means cutting everything off on what is essentially a bad note that would have otherwise ended eventually on what may have been a good note.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
All in all, it's a gamble, but if life ends now, you've missed out on every opportunity to see a better future. Have faith, because the fastest way to crush yourself is to lose it.
neoselket
neoselket
Please don't. Trust me, things will get better. Just think about where you were a few years ago, then think about where you are now. In a few years, your life will be way different, and whatever is making you sad will likely be long gone by then. This might sound weird, coming from a random guy on the internet, but we care about you. Please stay with us.
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Flame-o, it’s yer boi
I’ll tell you my story because hopefully I might inspire you.
Let me start from the beginning.
There I was, back against the radiator, moaning about my situation and despairing over it all, and after a while I began to brood.
I measured my lot in life and realised after a while that my self pitying soliloquies were not going to get anywhere...
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
...so what I did was think about my enemies.
Everybody has enemies, it’s a factor of life. You can’t win over everybody.
But anywho, I thought about those who would love to see me suffer so, and I got angry. Not exactly the burning rage that makes you scream something stupid and just serve to burn yourself out...
Back
Top Bottom