Terraria Community Forums

Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
It's not fun to play that way for me, no. It doesn't affect you, so I fail to see how it's your problem.

And you still haven't explained how I ruin the game through inaction. That's exactly the same as ruining a game through not playing. It makes absolutely no sense.
Sash
Sash
not just you, remember? im the dark shadow.. the minority.. I bring this up anywhere else and I get banned. I do hope I dont get banned from here, im being as diplomatic and passive as I can. which is hard for me. lol
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
If it's hard for you to be diplomatic and passive, then that says a lot about why it is that you get banned, doesn't it?
Sash
Sash
yeah they cant kill me in the game so they must remove me by command .
Sash
Sash
you see at sparta, sash's server there are no bans.. ever.. we dont need them.. we are not ashamed of our skill level. so we dont need to remove anyone that challenges it.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
See, I don't believe that. If people don't want to fight you, they can simply turn PVP off. They do not have to ban you to stop you from killing them.

The only reason they would ban you is if you were being toxic. Take that as you will.
Sash
Sash
oh I can kill you lol. oh yeahhh lol
Sash
Sash
90% of my kills are out of pvp. that's how oblivious you actually are to the true game.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Oh, so you're killing people when they are in a mode where they don't want to be killed?
Sash
Sash
so ill take that as nonsense. like most other things you have said so far.
Sash
Sash
its a good way to prove a pointy when someone says something like you cant kill me anymore not in pvp.
Sash
Sash
I dont even know why you are so scared of dying anyway. you actually respawn infinity times last time I checked lmao
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
So let me get this straight.

You kill people outside of PVP and then complain that they hate your guts?
Sash
Sash
no. wow, is that why you hate me? most people I dont vs. I get banned way before im in a world with the opportunity lmao
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Then how do you get 90% of your kills outside PVP?
Sash
Sash
im now going to take my own advice under this comment. you have been a wonderful person to interview with. now hopefully some people that have some brains will read this. we can only hope.
Sash
Sash
it dosent matter. you *dont care* remember?
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
If I didn't care, I wouldn't have asked. From what you have said, you paint the image that you kill people that do not want to be killed, or at least would if you had the opportunity to. Which immediately explains your reputation among the community.

As for focusing on yourself, it seems to me that is all you do. But you go ahead.
Sash
Sash
well yes. if you dont believe in yourself.. who would?
and yes i kill a lot of people that dont want to be killed. i kill hackers.
and im assuming they hack because they dont want to die lol
normal players are not hard.. its the ones with infinity lives that are tricky..
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Right, there's your explanation for the hate and negativity you mentioned. If you still don't understand it, I highly doubt you ever will.

Good luck in your later life.
Back
Top Bottom