Terraria Community Forums

waydawiz711
waydawiz711
If I ended my life RN no one would miss me because everyone hates me. I have 1 friend. (valira) and she doesn't consider me a friend tho so she won't miss me. My family might miss me but that's because they have to. I feel like ending my life but I don't have the will to.......
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
I try and remember,bre good things but then I remember bad things that ruined them. :( there are no good things in life that last forever
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
And neither will the bad things do, as long as you can talk about, forgive and forget them.

There'll be more people that care about you than you'll otherwise will imagine in such situation. I had these moments as well.

I'm sure there's plenty of positivity in yours as well with the way how you communicate to others. I'm sure about that things'll get better if you're open for it.
neoselket
neoselket
I've had times where i've felt completely hopeless, like i could never possibly feel happy again. And you know what? I've always gotten better. No matter how horrible and awful life gets, it will always get better again.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
@neoselket I have those moments a lot. One time I thought about killing myself and I had no reaction whatsoever. Like it was a normal thought. I was disgust,Ed at my reaction dep down but I had no disgusted face, no panic in my brain, just death
neoselket
neoselket
Just know that people do care about you and love you, and that things will get better, i promise. Suicide will just make things hard for other people, and rob you of the chance to have things improve.
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Things get better, then worse, then better, then worse and it keeps going like that till u die. My life gets better at home for the few hours I'm there, then I gotta go to school and deal with :red:s and somehow get passing grades for 7-9 hours a day, than I gotta come home and do stuff on technology
waydawiz711
waydawiz711
Technology and video games has kept me from ending it all (@neoselket)
Back
Top Bottom