Terraria Community Forums

Bezixx
Bezixx
I always hated spriggans, the poisons are very annoying to deal with.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Firebolt + Dual Cast Stun = dead spriggans
In loving memory of my non mage runs who got slaughtered left and right by these guys.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Certainely they were annoying, yet their design was pretty interesting to look at, before the slaughter.

At least it helps that they're not dealing these killcam oneshots.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
I also always thought the flame antronach design looked pretty cool as well.
Xylia
Xylia
Annoying and stupidly overpowered enemies anyways, especially early-game. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to put these things in some places as early as level freaking 5 while you're still wearing fur armor. That, and bears. Stupidly overpowered enemies.
Xylia
Xylia
You level up every 30 seconds if you have Normal/Medium difficulty, and mobs get powerful far faster than you do, then you run into one of these and it's more deadly than Alduin himself. One of my few beefs with Skyrim is how it is essentially unplayable on default difficulty.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Let's be honest, that frost troll on the way up to High Hrothgar was the hardest fight in the game.
Xylia
Xylia
Unless you just let it follow you to the Temple, and then you see the "peaceful" monks rip it apart with nothing but their words. I'm convinced Bethesda did that on purpose, put such an overpowered enemy thinking players will get frustrated and try to run away from it and it will follow and players will see how strong these monks REALLY are.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
Yeah, um...
I didn't do that...
It took me a few tries, but I cheezed it using a nearby rock and fire magic.
Xylia
Xylia
I've yet to do it myself, I simply dropped the game down to the easiest difficulty, lol. And I kept it there rest of the game, because I ran into some other cheap enemies I was like "you know what? screw it, I'm tired of unbalanced overpowered cheese".
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I should've mentioned Skyrim another time. Lol.
Back
Top Bottom