Terraria Community Forums

Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
If you're willing to spend a little extra money when doing the customize option for the first one choose the 256 SSD. It will come out to $538

The second one is much cheaper, but at the cost of not being able to have them put in an SSD for you. Both will run Terraria.
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
If you don't plan on getting the SSD then grab the second link. No point in getting the first if you aren't going to do the SSD option.
Red_Beard
Red_Beard
So the first with the 512gb SSD Boot+1TB HDD would be a pretty good option for Terraria gaming
Red_Beard
Red_Beard
Plus the 16gb ram and up to 3.4 GHz speed
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
Terraria will not benefit from the extra 8 GB. If Terraria and similar games is the only thing you're planning on running then stick with 8 GB. No need for 16 GB.

Also because you're not planning on doing that much on it a 512 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD is more expensive for no reason. I would stick with the 256 SSD stand alone. No point in spending money on something you won't have a use for.
Red_Beard
Red_Beard
All I want it for is gaming more so Terraria, bejeweled etc...and my social media like my TCF profile here, Twitter, Instagram
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
Yeah 1st option with 256 SSD and 8GB ram or just get the second option if you want to save some money. Both will do everything you want. Things will boot and load faster if you get the first option with the 256 SSD.
Red_Beard
Red_Beard
Is it reliable to buy like a laptop through Amazon
Grumpy Squid
Grumpy Squid
It's just as reliable as purchasing it from any other store or digital distributor. You can also add a protection plan for X amount of years if you're worried about it not lasting. Then if it breaks before the time is up you can send it back and get it fixed.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Go for something that don't have Intel parts.
Red_Beard
Red_Beard
I'd probably choose the 4 year option for the extra protection plan
Sockmonkey367
Sockmonkey367
You could try a HP Pavilion x360 it can run Terraria modded at 60 FPS and can run 20XX Discord Store Version with a PS4 controller
Back
Top Bottom