Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
So just how many :red:ing times are they just going to accept that piece of :red: before they actually do it? Like is it the way I am when it comes to killing myself where they'll just constantly be like "We're doing it." but never actually do it, or are they actually gonna do it?
Tord21
Tord21
@Defure I actually have no clue. Its the same thing with Net Neutrality we don't even know if anything changed/will change. I personally don't fully understand Article 13 other than the fact that it makes copyright even more strict, but that and net neutrality seem to have a large impact on the internet community. By passing this, they are destroying some people's careers and hurting money flow.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Basically article 13 will require sites to monitor copyright content themselves instead of the copyright holders doing it.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
It's quite simple why they're doing it.
Xylia
Xylia
Governments are mostly made up of old people that do *NOT* understand today's culture and technology for the most part. Most of these people were adults before the internet even existed and they barely understand what it is they are making regulations on.
Xylia
Xylia
And sadly most are paid off by big business that very much DOES understand what is going on and want it to go their way.
Ivyss
Ivyss
And their way is the one where everyone gets :red:ed over and they get the money.
Back
Top Bottom