• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria Community Forums

Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
I feel the same way sometimes. The easiest way is to find someone who truly understands you as a person.
Oleg34518
Oleg34518
That is true but... I felt like no one at school, not even my parents can understand me, I'm just too different.
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
Yeah, I'm in the same boat but I just learned to not let it bother me. I'm better at understanding others than vice versa. Literally one person I know was actually able to tell how I felt at a glance.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Well...Maybe you could express your thoughts one by one, then draw them onto a sheet of paper, then look at all of it then say: "Huh. So that's what I was thinking."?
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
I'm not that good at art. xD
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Uh...…..
THEN DUMP A GIANT PAINT FILLED BUCKET ONTO A SHEET OF PAPER AND THROW IT INTO THE WIND (?)
Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
My landlord might not like that. >...>
Oleg34518
Oleg34518
I haven't drawn anything in 8-10 years, probably because I lack the confidence to accept the bad result that is guaranteed at zero level, but I need it to get somewhere.
Top Bottom