Terraria Community Forums

Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
do challenge runs now (e.g only using first weapon, killing no enemies EXCEPT the bosses, etc) idk how the game is played, but im sure there are plenty of fun challenge runs
Dapling
Dapling
There simply isn't enough content yet I think. The first weapon is a pickaxe... and you're really not meant to kill bosses with it...
Dapling
Dapling
There are also only 3 bosses, one of which just spams enemies and teleports all over, the other just shoots magical shotgun blasts, and the final boss just sends exploding fireballs every 30 seconds, occasionally summons enemies, and generally just waddles around twiddling it's thumbs...
Dapling
Dapling
It's really just not meant for combat, and there's only 3 save slots. I guess a fun challenge run would be selecting one of the four skill types and picking only from there... but then you wouldn't be able to progress:
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
damn, thats boring
Dapling
Dapling
for example, picking economics would get you a lot of money, but you couldn't craft any weapons beyond the pickaxe and it's upgrades, you would also be unable to grow any food because you can't craft a shovel.
Dapling
Dapling
it's a very fun game though, I probably will revisit it (especially because my Necro Rod isn't maxed out yet but I got the achievement anyway because the game bugged lol.)
Stardust Guardian
Stardust Guardian
try maxing out necro rod
Dapling
Dapling
I kinda gave up, I shredded the entire desert with my shovel 15 times and got 9/10 of the one material I need, but then I shredded the desert with my shovel 58 times with my shovel and not a single one dropped after that...
Back
Top Bottom