Terraria Community Forums

InstaFiz
InstaFiz
This is my one and only chance to help out in the Terraria community. My only chance to actually be useful. If I don’t get accepted, then I fear that I might be a useless addition to this community for all eternity. It’s all or nothing.
darthmorf
darthmorf
Relax dude, you're already a great member of the community! Don't let your self worth be tied to a position like that!
You don't need to be an offial to help people out!
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
That means so much to me. Thanks for the kind words <3
mr e
mr e
What's Terraria University?
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
If you look on the Terraria discord, you’ll see that they’re currently accepting members to join the Terraria Community Team. There are many positions to apply for (lore team, social media management, translator, etc.), but a specific one stood out to me: Terraria University. You get to work with well known Terraria content creators to make a YouTube series on how to play the game.
mr e
mr e
Oooooh, that sounds fun. If only I had a Discord account... maybe over the summer I'll get one, and hopefully do all the other stuff I said I'd do later.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
That sounds pretty cool!
Izumi
Izumi
Actually, you're already helping the community by making videos about Terraria. They don't need to be official to help people get better at the game ;)
Back
Top Bottom