Terraria Community Forums

UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
What was it?
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
I was going for a walk, and was strolling across the school field near the backyards of some houses that border it. In one of these backyards, one that had a chain link fence, there were three kids bouncing around on a trampoline. Couldn't have been older than 12.
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
So I'm just kinda continuing to mind my own business, but I guess a lingered around there too long watching this ground nesting bee and some other flying insect fighting over a hole in the dirt, cause soon I hear from the kids: "Duuuuuuuuude! Wanna come bounce with us?"
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Being the asocial guy I am, my immediate reaction is to start trekking through the field in the opposite direction of the house. They kept pestering me and asking why I was walking away. I just sort of kept walking and didn't look back, lol. Last thing I heard from them was an echo-y "Duuuuuude! Why are you walking across the field?!" from like 400 meters away.
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
I'm just thinking like I'm trying to just go for a walk? I'd have to climb over the fence to come jump on the trampoline with you guys, seriously. Not to mention stranger danger and all.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
And then what happened?
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
Nothing really, I just kept moving until they were out of sight. It's just that I already have enough of a mini anxiety attack when a jogger passing me wishes me 'good morning,' let alone random kids I don't know asking me to play with them.
Back
Top Bottom