Terraria Community Forums

Augustulus
Augustulus
Alright, pretty excited for the story.
Electroman102
Electroman102
Once upon a time three construction workers were having lunch on the 130th floor of an in-progress building. The first guy was from England, the second guy was from Australia, and the last guy was from Louisiana.
Electroman102
Electroman102
The guy from England opened up his lunch and saw that he had fish and chips. He complains “Man, I am so SICK of fish and chips. If I have fish and chips one more time I’m gonna throw myself off of this building” and ate his lunch.
Electroman102
Electroman102
The guy from Australia opened up his lunch and saw that he had kangaroo chips. He complains “Man I am so SICK of kangaroo chips. If I have kangaroo chips one more time I’m gonna throw myself off this building” and ate his lunch
Electroman102
Electroman102
The guy from Louisiana opened up his lunch and saw that he had shrimp gumbo. He complains “Man I am so SICK of shrimp gumbo. If I have shrimp gumbo one more time I’m gonna throw myself off this building” and ate his lunch
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
What's the lesson
Electroman102
Electroman102
I’m not doe yet
BrusselSprouts693
Electroman102
Electroman102
The next day during lunch, all three guys opened their lunches. The guy from England had fish and chips, the guy from Australia had kangaroo chips, and the guy from Louisiana had shrimp gumbo. They all threw themselves off the building. (Hang on I’m not done)
Back
Top Bottom