UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
On PC? Or Mobile?
four plus four
four plus four
why would i care about mobile youtube
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Wait, so you find PC Youtube's Thumbnails to be much bigger than you remember?
four plus four
four plus four
the subscriptions tab and videos sidebar is fine, probably search too, but the home page has literally half the videos on screen than normal because all of the thumbnails are god damn huge, it's stupid
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Huh...
Well...How big were they before?
four plus four
four plus four
:red:ing like, half the width and height
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Ah...
You seem...Awfully angry about all this.
four plus four
four plus four
i'm angrier at your questioning right now
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Wait...But why?
four plus four
four plus four
it feels like you're treating me like an idiot, like i don't have reason to be upset over something stupid, like it's not even happening in the first place and i'm just making up words, and that is real annoying

and even beyond that, something about your comments on my profile elsewhere just constantly pisses me off, so i'm inherently more grumpy towards you
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Oh.
Sorry about that.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Honestly, the main reason why I was asking was to understand your anger better, and learn more about YouTube, rather than make you feel like I hate you.
As for the other part about me commenting on your profiles, I'm...Unsure about why I cause you to angry, although my best guess is that I seem like a parasite that won't seem to go away.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Honestly, if I make you feel bad, I'm sorry, as I never intend for people to feel worse, unless they did something that warranted it. And you....
Well...You most definitely didn't warrant any.
four plus four
four plus four
it's not that it seems like you hate me but that you seem ignorant and dismissive, and that's annoying to me
you seem like a nice guy, perhaps overly nice, but you're way too talkative for me

and don't worry about me feeling worse, i'm fine
four plus four
four plus four
and also my original post here on my profile was mainly meant to be a slight vent about youtube doing something stupid and to make a joke about how it somehow makes me unable to hear myself think, i didn't want it to devolve into questioning about what's wrong with youtube
Back
Top Bottom